The EZgeneTM Plant total RNA kit provides an easy and fast method for isolating total RNA from plant tissues within 30 min. Only trace genomic DNA exists in the purified RNA, which can be eliminated by DNase I treatment (See detail in the protocol) when it is necessary.
Storage and Stability
DNase I (optional) should be stored at -20°C. All other components can be stored at room temperature. All kit components are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchasing.
Prepare all components and get all necessary materials ready by examining this instruction booklet and become familiar with each steps.
- Add 1% volume of β-mercaptoethanol to Buffer LY before use and store at 4°C.
- Add 8 mL (R6611-00) or 80 mL (R6611-01) or 96 mL (R6611-02) 100% ethanol to RNA Wash Buffer before use.
- Add 800 µL (R6611-00) 9.6 mL (R6611-01) or 48 mL (R6611-02) 100% ethanol to DNase Stop Buffer before use.
Materials supplied by users
- Tabletop microcentrifuge and 1.5 mL sterile tubes.
- Vacuum manifold if use vacuum protocol.
- 100% ethanol
- Optional: DNase I, DNase Stop Buffer
Note: Perform all steps including centrifugation at room temperature