This fast and reliable kit is designed to purify DNA fragments from PCR, RFLP, phosphorylation, labeling, ligation, hybridization and other enzymatic reactions. DNA fragments from 70 bp to 20 kb can be purified using the ezBindTM mini column with over 80-90 % recovery.
Storage and Stability
All components can be stored at room temperature. All kit components are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchasing.
Buffer GC contains acidic acid and chaotropic salts, which may form reactive compounds when combines with bleach. Do not add bleach or acidic solutions directly to the preparation waste.
Prepare all components and get all necessary materials ready by examining this instruction booklet and become familiar with each steps.
- Add 48 mL (DC3514-01) 100% ethanol to DNA Wash Buffer before use.
- Add 216 mL (DC3514-02) 100% ethanol to DNA Wash Buffer before use.
- Pre-warm aliquots of Elution Bufer or ddH2O at 55-60°C waterbath.
Materials supplied by users
- Tabletop microcentrifuge and 1.5 mL microtubes.
- Vacuum manifold if vacuum protocol is applied.
- 96~100 % ethanol.
Perform all steps including centrifugation at room temperature!